Ritmia 2.0 live ECG – Sports Pack
Ritmia 2.0 live ECG – sports pack is both a heart rhythm monitoring system (consisting of a sensor equipped with patented proprietary software and the dedicated app to interrogate the sensor) capable of automatically recording only episodes of arrhythmias, and a live ECG recorder when you want to record or send your single-lead tracing to your doctor. This pack contains: 1 Ritmia device, 1 professional elastic lightweight chest belt that allows for improved precision and comfort during sports and also 1 single-use patch electrode to try this method for everyday monitoring sessions, in place of the chest belt, ideal during sports activities.
Sport pack with RITMIA and a sport band for greater tracking precision and comfort.
Ritmia 2.0 live ECG is a heart rhythm monitoring system (consisting of a sensor equipped with patented proprietary software and the dedicated app to interrogate the sensor) capable of automatically recording any episodes of arrhythmias, including atrial fibrillation, which, often unnoticed, can quintuple the risk of cerebral stroke even in healthy people or people who think they are healthy.
Ritmia 2.0 live ECG is also capable to record and send pdf reports of your ECG anytime you want to do so, while your monitoring session continues in the background.
Early diagnosis is a prerequisite for timely access to modern therapies and can reduce the risk of stroke by half.
Diagnosing atrial fibrillation requires continuous monitoring and that can be practiced:
- through subcutaneous implantable medical devices, which are invasive, expensive and cannot be used on a large scale;
- by employing traditional instruments-such as Holter ECGs-which, however, are poorly suited for medium-term monitoring and are particularly cumbersome for the user
- with the use of Ritmia, which, because of its very small size and ease of use, allows for protracted monitoring (up to 2 weeks).
The Ritmia sensor can be placed on the chest using the special patches that maintain adherence for 5 days (then replaceable), or by the use of a standard sports-type heart rate monitor band.
The special Ritmia algorithm analyzes the heart rate, recognizes arrhythmias automatically, and autonomously records the ECG trace and duration.
To access the data history and processed recordings, simply bring the Ritmia sensor close to your phone after launching the dedicated app (available for Android and iOS smartphones).
The data and tracings are of high quality, corresponding to that required by cardiologists for proper preliminary assessment. Through the app, documentation can be easily shared between physician and patient.
The winning features of Ritmia are:
- the small size (of a coin) and negligible weight (9 grams) and absence of cables
- the convenience of use
- the accuracy and reliability of a special algorithm, developed by cardiologists, which analyzes the data and returns them according to extremely high standards